Unfortunately our 2021 Spring Tasting Event has been postponed to Autumn 2022.
2021 heralds our reinvigorated Spring Tasting, so save the date for Friday 8th October and Saturday 9th October 2021.
Gala Dinner Friday 8th October
6:00pm – 10:30pm – $199
Merrick Watts will be MC for our gala night combining hilarious oenophile comedy, fine local produce and Beechworth’s stunning wines. There will be a local winemaker (or even two) at your table so you can discuss all things vinous. The location is the Beechworth Memorial Hall and tickets cost $199. <enter Eventbrite link here>. Tickets are limited and will be available early August 2021.
Spring Tasting Saturday 9th October
11am – 4:30pm – $79.
Thirty-odd producers will be lining up their Beechworth Wines in the Beechworth Police Paddocks. Colourful marquees, top-notch tasting plates from local Chefs including Michael Ryan of Provenance, Sean Ford of the Ox and Hound, Doug Elder of Vera to name a few, The Peaks Artisan Cheese, as well as tunes spun by Indigo FM. Complete the event survey to go into the draw to win a mixed dozen of Beechworth Wines. <Enter Eventbrite link here>. Tickets are limited and will be available early August 2021.
Both the events will have a COVIDSafe Plan that demonstrates:
- Our actions to help prevent the introduction of COVID-19 at the event
- The type of face mask or personal protective equipment (PPE) required for exhibitors and attendees
- Our preparation for, and response to, a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 at either event
- How we meet all the requirements set out by the Victorian Government.
Should the events be postponed due to COVID tickets already purchased will be transferred to the new date. If the event is cancelled by Victorian Government restrictions at the time a full refund will be given (minus booking fee). Otherwise, refunds will only be given for cancellations 7 days prior to the event.
- Please scan the QR code to register your attendance (they will be located at the entrance to each shed and in your tasting book)
- Please be mindful of queues and try to social distance where possible
- Use the sanitiser available
- If you are feeling unwell and displaying any COVID like symptoms please stay at home and do not attend the event.
Do not attend the event if:
- You have been in close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19
- You have travelled overseas or been to a declared hotspot in the past 14 days